Thank you for the incredible response we had for “Shoot for the Troops”. Because of you all, we did some good and are making life for our troops just a little bit better. We ended 2017 with our first local match a huge success according to you and we are all looking forward to an incredible West Coast Brass Fest match this summer.
With all of your fantastic responses from our after match survey, 96% positive to be exact, you still identified a few areas we can improve on. Our goal is to give you the best competitive shooting experience possible right here in California. So you spoke and we listened.
West Coast Brass Fest 2018 will include-
- Dedicated RO’s and Score Keepers
- Wood shooting area markers
- At least 3 target changes per day
- Scheduling, we have 2 Match Directors that are managing scheduling now and will be onsite throughout the match to keep things moving.
- 5 minute walkthroughswill be strictly enforced.
- We are dramatically increasing our volunteers and additional staff to maintain scheduling, walkthroughs, scoring and all things Brass Fest.
If you are interested in volunteering, we appreciate you. Please send us an email and we will send you out our information packet.
Now check out this video of Team itBrand.co shooter Hiro Yamaguchi at Dixie Cup 2017