Please join us in celebrating our new Stage Sponsor, The Safariland Group.
Sponsors like Safariland as well as the rest of our sponsor team make an event like this possible. Without their passion and devotion to the shooting sports and their customers, we could never deliver the competitive experience we are about to bring you.
“The Safariland Group, a company with a rich heritage in the law enforcement and sporting markets for 50 years, encompasses a group of recognized and well-respected brands known for their innovation and quality. We are committed to focusing on the customer first in all we do. Our Mission, Together, We Save Lives, is much more than a statement; It is a creed we live by.
“Our Vision is to be the premier protective equipment and solutions provider to the public safety market.”
A big thank you out to Bobby McGee and the team over at Safariland for all they do.
Volunteers will be provided the following perks:
1) Match fee waived (Staff shoots the 1-day match)
2) Staff prize table
3) Lodging (double occupancy) or gas reimbursement (Fill out mileage)
4) Morning coffee and donuts
6) Staff shirts + swag
Volunteers will be responsible for the following:
2) 7 am start each day to when the last shooter is done
3) If applicable, RO stages
4) Build stages
5) Repair stages
6) Keep the shooting schedule on track
7) Assist the match staff as needed
Thank you for the incredible response we had for “Shoot for the Troops”. Because of you all, we did some good and are making life for our troops just a little bit better. We ended 2017 with our first local match a huge success according to you and we are all looking forward to an incredible West Coast Brass Fest match this summer.
With all of your fantastic responses from our after match survey, 96% positive to be exact, you still identified a few areas we can improve on. Our goal is to give you the best competitive shooting experience possible right here in California. So you spoke and we listened.
West Coast Brass Fest 2018 will include-
- Dedicated RO’s and Score Keepers
- Wood shooting area markers
- At least 3 target changes per day
- Scheduling, we have 2 Match Directors that are managing scheduling now and will be onsite throughout the match to keep things moving.
- 5 minute walkthroughswill be strictly enforced.
- We are dramatically increasing our volunteers and additional staff to maintain scheduling, walkthroughs, scoring and all things Brass Fest.
If you are interested in volunteering, we appreciate you. Please send us an email and we will send you out our information packet.
Now check out this video of Team itBrand.co shooter Hiro Yamaguchi at Dixie Cup 2017